Aquacontrollers: where to get 'em?

EBR

... any recommendations for where to get one? Sure, I COULD search Google, but I'm hoping others may help narrow the field down for me. I'm in Annapolis, so local pickup would be fine this side of the beltway. Of course, an online source would be good, too. Other than price, is there anything to watch out for? I'm looking for the AC3 with a DC8 and at least a temp and Ph probes to start with.

Thoughts?

Matt

John at BRK is very competitive. Nothing like supporting you LFS :)

The last group buy was through him. We bought a BUNCH of them.

bob

John at BRK is very competitive. Nothing like supporting you LFS :)

That's where I bought my ACjr and then my ACIII.

Price was fair and it helps support the lavish life style of all John's girlfriends around the country.

That's where I bought my ACjr and then my ACIII. Price was fair and it helps support the lavish lifestyle of all John's girlfriends around the country.

It's that lady in Florida that he spends most of his money on. The young Latina named Ora. He even names his corals after her. Ora's Chips acro... Ora's blue tort...

bob

That's where I bought my ACjr and then my ACIII.

Price was fair and it helps support the lavish life style of all John's girlfriends around the country.

you guys are on to me.....

It's that lady in Florida that he spends most of his money on. The young Latina named Ora. He even names his corals after her. Ora's Chips acro... Ora's blue tort...

bob

Ora Glo...