Meeting.

gastone

Thanks for putting together a good meeting. Sanjay was a great speaker and I enjoyed his talk. I'd also like to thank all those involved who helped to get me my jacket/keys back... finally.

G.

(edited)
I'd also like to thank all those involved who helped to get me my jacket/keys back... finally.

G.

I had a great time as usual. Nice seeing some new faces at the meeting :clap:

Garrett- glad to have helped out in returning your jacket and house/car keys. Now you don't have to worry about someone breaking into your place and taking your TV, dog(s), and that awesome looking Elegance coral :wink:

Edited by zoozilla

I'd echo what the other guys have said, and it was very nice putting some faces with names. Glad to be a member of this group, and looking very much forward to more frags from everyone, and learning lots more.

:clap:

Helping Bob out at the check in table, I got a chance to meet many of the folks I might have missed otherwise. It's definitely great finally putting the faces to the names you see online daily. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to all who arranged and set up and cleaned up after, and thanks to Sanjay for the talk.