Free Xenia anyone?

FishWife

We took out about five or six large frags today. We'll probably keep it about a week. Anyone want some? Gaithersburg pickup.

We took out about five or six large frags today. We'll probably keep it about a week. Anyone want some? Gaithersburg pickup.

I would love some, but my tank isn't quite ready yet. I'm setting up my 75 again and I just started cycling it a few days ago. Probably shouldn't add any frags for about a month, I guess...Any chance you could hang on to a piece for me?

And, btw, where in Gaithersburg are you located? I'm near the airpark...

Might be something for the freebie table if you're going to the meeting and no one has taken all of it by then.

I would love some, but my tank isn't quite ready yet. I'm setting up my 75 again and I just started cycling it a few days ago. Probably shouldn't add any frags for about a month, I guess...Any chance you could hang on to a piece for me?

go ahead and get it... it'll probably survive. if not, she'll have a few more pounds in a month.

It's attaching to rubble this week; we're giving it first come, first served. So far, two takers. We'll probably have more in about a month; stuff grows well in our system and we don't want it to take over. Just PM me when you're about ready and we'll see what's going on then. :biggrin:

I'm possibly going to try doing the xenia in the fuge method soon - if I do I might come hunting for xenia - it grows fast in my tank but not fast enough for this filtration application.

Marsha,

I'd love some! It's spring break and I can come over anytime but Friday. I can take 2 frags if they are available. If not then 1 will do. Thanks!