used syringe needle

jnguyen4007

OK,

I'm seeing several of the nasty majano popping up in my tank. I remember someone on the site have used pet syringe needles. I was wondering if I can have one so I can inject those nasty critters with kalk water to kill them.

James,

Stop by BRK on your way home and pick up a kit for under $10 and you'll be using this for a few times until all its babies stop popping up in the future.

KLee

James,

Stop by BRK on your way home and pick up a kit for under $10 and you'll be using this for a few times until all its babies stop popping up in the future.

KLee

Thanks. I'll do that on Thurs when they're open next.

I bought a syringe at CVS for $1.25 and injected lemon juice with much success.

Ditto; only we used vinegar--white stuff for common kitchen uses. Works for aiptasia, too.

James,

Try to get a syringe with a long needle, so that you can put the needle in the middle of the aiptasia mouth and a put a full mouth of whichever juice/method you choose to use. I do with Kalkwasser and the aiptasia melt right in front of my eyes. If it does not, then give it a little more of Kalk liquid, all of the them will disappear within 5 minutes.

The babies will come back in a week or two, then go another round. Eventually, they all will disappear. 5 minutes work each time. Not a whole lot of efforts. :)

KLee

there's a heroin den not too far from where i work, down in the district. i'll get you a couple needles (and an eight-ball or two, if you want). just let me know.

hmmm.....Thanks....but no thanks.

Guest webshout

You can also order syringes from F & S as well. If anyone in Maryland is in need, I think I have a couple of spare ones. Had to use on the dog when her arthritis got really bad.

William