Finding Nemo

I paid for membership and paid this morning, but I still can't see the selling forum. Does it take a couple days?

FN

Mine took a day or so. Dont worry they will give you access.

Welcome

Welcome aboard Scott. Activation of WAMAS membership and forum access is a fully automated process. It happens automatically when I sit down and manually go through the applications, verify payments, update the database and hit the submit button. :lol2:

Your account is now active and you should have expanded access to the forums. Your card will be in the mail later this week unless you plan on attending the meeting on 16 Feb. In that case I could hold your card until the meeting and save the club some postage fees.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i'm a new guy and this is a great place to get help if you need or just to get friends! Welcome Aboard :)

• 3 weeks later...

welcome - lots of good basic advice is available - and many will give cuttings of corals that are suitable to what you may want in your tanks pending thier lights and conditions. Just ask or PM someone near you, many of us are trimming some corals on a fairly regular basis.

Regards,