Fins And Feathers

chefthomasr

Just wanted to put something up about Sean. I stopped in the other day after a long hiatus of sorts from the hobby. And I gotta say that Sean got me excited about it all over again. I didn't break down my tank or anything, just hadn't been inspired to improve anything. But after talking with him for an hour or so, I ended up buying a beautiful powder blue tang and later bought 6 glass cardinals. And they are doing great! I don't see much on here about f@f and just wanted to remind people in the Ashburn area that he is still there and doing great things. :cheers:

I wondered who would snag up those cardinals. He had a whole tank full of them last time I was in. I live in Ashburn, and am there at least once a week or so. (might be less once I get my RO unit up and running.....sorry, Sean :()

Anyway, Sean is always awesome, and I'd never hesitate to recommend F&F to anyone.

Tracy

I wondered who would snag up those cardinals. He had a whole tank full of them last time I was in. I live in Ashburn, and am there at least once a week or so. (might be less once I get my RO unit up and running.....sorry, Sean :()

Anyway, Sean is always awesome, and I'd never hesitate to recommend F&F to anyone.

Tracy

Where is ashburn? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is that where that local NFL team practices when they have a coach?

Where is ashburn? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Near the Safeway at the corner of Broadlands Blvd and Claiborne Parkway, just off of the Dulles Greenway.

Arghhhh, this coach situation is bizarro. Dan Snyder is a doof.

He's no Jack Kent Cooke, now, is he, Tracy? I share your frustration. Time to go by the OD Brewery.... :drink:

The SPS little frag at F&F is always great with $10/frag. Can't beat that. :)

Yeah!! I got 5 little $10 frags from F&F and they are all doing great!! Wish me luck as I venture into the SPS world!