1st fragging item

well, it had to happen, right?? everyone has to have a first frag they have done themselves.... and today was mine..... my heart is still pounding!!! :bluefish: I laid out the dremel.... towels.... plastic gloves.... sharp knives.... and took out my Watermelon Alien eye I bought from Bendalat a yr ago... its my pride n' joy :) it is a messy adventure(fragging) to say the least.....LOL......but I will be getting out of aquariums by June/July (moving)so I want to make frags now so they will be healthy by 'selling time' ....I got 4 frags from my mother colony... and I also fragged my Duncan I bought from BRK... man, I really didn't think it would be this exciting to frag....LOL... or is my heart pounding because I am afraid I just killed my trophies...... only time will tell I guess........... thanks everyone for giving me tips on how to frag ..... this site is wonderfull with all of the information !!! I sure will miss it when the time comes *sniffle*

*stay tuned* pics may follow ;) or an Obit..........lol :drink:

Edited by Mystical Lady

Why are you leaving the hobby?

uummm..... I will be moving.... and the place I am moving to.... I won't be able to have my tanks :(

it's sad to hear you can't have them where you're going.

Sounds like you did a LOT of first-time fragging all at once. Mine has amounted to only cutting a small piece off a xenia the other day.

well, it had to happen, right?? everyone has to have a first frag they have done themselves.... and today was mine..... my heart is still pounding!!! :bluefish: I laid out the dremel.... towels.... plastic gloves.... sharp knives.... and took out my Watermelon Alien eye I bought from Bendalat a yr ago... its my pride n' joy :) it is a messy adventure(fragging) to say the least.....LOL......but I will be getting out of aquariums by June/July (moving)so I want to make frags now so they will be healthy by 'selling time' ....I got 4 frags from my mother colony... and I also fragged my Duncan I bought from BRK... man, I really didn't think it would be this exciting to frag....LOL... or is my heart pounding because I am afraid I just killed my trophies...... only time will tell I guess........... thanks everyone for giving me tips on how to frag ..... this site is wonderfull with all of the information !!! I sure will miss it when the time comes *sniffle*

*stay tuned* pics may follow ;) or an Obit..........lol :drink:

Grats!!! Yes - fragging can be one messy business! When I fragged my big pink chalice - I got slime EVERYWHERE... it was dripping off the light fixture I was using for illumination! Nonetheless, I love doing it! Welcome to the fraggers club!

bob

Edited by lanman

well, everything is still living... and healing... so I feel very lucky.... :clap:

nice :)

check out my album.... and see what you think..... they sure aren't purty....I could've done better at setting them on the frag disk.... but I was SO SCARED of killing them....

in spite of me....they are doing well.....

:bluefish:

i felt the same way when i fragged my bta a month ago.

Congrats,

Connor

i felt the same way when i fragged my bta a month ago.

Congrats,

Connor