Aggressive Bicolor angel

phisigs79

I have tried the following:

Live Brine

PE mysis ( John said they were eating this at his store)

Cyclopeez

Flake with garlic

Danchi Pellets ( John said they were eating this at his store)

Formula 1 & 2 pellets

I would also try the following:

More and different types (colors) of nori. Sometimes smearing a little bit of freshly crushed garlic on it helps stimulate the appetite.

A variety of live macro algaes (especially red gracilaria if you can find it).

If it won't go for the algae on the clip, try attaching it to a small piece of rock or rubble (zip ties or elastic bands work for this) and then putting it on the bottom of your tank. Better yet would be to buy a piece of live rock with macro algae growing on it naturally. Not hair algae or bryopsis but the really good stuff. Marine Scene sometimes has this for sale as "macro algae on rock." Pretty pricey though.

The first thing mine was nibbling was caulerpa that I put in the QT, and he did that for a couple days before eating anything else, even ignoring nori. I don't know if they actually eat it or if it had something growing on it, but it did get him started.

it started to nibble on the danchi pellets tonight (only as the fell not off the floor) Also nipped at some nori.

it started to nibble on the danchi pellets tonight (only as the fell not off the floor) Also nipped at some nori.

cool, glad to hear it