New to area

Freezerburn

Hey guys, I'm very new to the area and have 11months experience in the hobby with a 29 gallon. I'm just wondering who's out there. I'm 24 got called to come up here from FL to do IT work. Anyhow, if your in the area I'd like to check out your tank. I joined a few weeks ago as a member but have been busy settling in. I'd like to do a 12-29 gallon cube for work maybe modded. Just starting out I won't have all the equipment like RO/DI to get the system off the ground if someone could temp help with water lmk. :wig: Might be half a month before I'm ready to start a new tank

Edited by Freezerburn

If you're up in the Herndon area you're more than welcome to snag some water from me.

Thanks, I appreciate it. That's near the airport isn't it? It's a bit of a drive but heck I'd like to see your tank.

I am in Burke just off the fairfax county parkway, not far from Matt- If you have a container I usually have about 3 gallons at a time of fresh RO/DI in storage.

PM me for a time and my adress and phone.

Welcome aboard!

I live off Rt 7 East, just 1 mile off 66 before the Bike Path overpass.

Feel free to stop by sometime, just give me a call, 703-899-6209.

I have RO/DI water available, 90g tank to see and might have a coral or two for you to get started?

Howard

thanks to everyone that replied I sent some of you that are around 10-20 mins away. If I didn't send you one feel free to PM me and I'll send you my cell. :biggrin: Had some running around to do this Sunday morning but I'm done. My Afternoon and evening are pretty clear LMK! :biggrin:

Jeff

I'm off Old Keene Mill Rd and Huntsman - you're welcome to stop by and check out my 16 gallon sps reef and my 18 gallon seahorse tanks.

Matt

That's really close to where I grew up. Huntsman at Sidenstricker.

Jeff, I now live about 15-20 minutes from you, about 5 minutes from Landmark mall (395 at Duke St). Let me know if you want to come by to check out my tank. If you coordinate with me and have a big container, I could have some rodi water for you.