Mr Coral

dshnarw

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice clam dshnarw. Sadly, mine died after a couple weeks. :(

Thanks

:( Sucks about yours, though. I had one do that a couple years ago (was my first and only attempt at clams until this one).

did you check for predators on the clam like pyramid snails. if they are still in there they will kill new additions

did you check for predators on the clam like pyramid snails. if they are still in there they will kill new additions

I looked all over it and didn't see anything. The bottom of the clam (the membrane stuff connecting the shells at the base) disintegrated. That is about all I could tell. I want to try again one day.

I was thinking about going to midnight madness. The downside is I would have to drive up to Frederick. Maybe a drive sounds fun tomorrow night...

For the record (since I was being a debbie downer about my clam) I am very happy with my mrcoral purchases. So far this is how they have fared:

1 x mushroom frag = Doing very well, much larger now

1 x frogspawn (7 heads) = now has 8 heads and is doing very well

6 x zoo frags = I lost one of my $5 frags, but all the others are growing well and look great.

1 x Clam = :(

1 x 4-stripe damsel = cute little guy is doing great (before anyone asks, look at my stocking list)

2 x Brittle stars = awesome patterns on these guys. Both are doing well. I watch my tank at night now just to see them.

Edited by txaggies07

:( Well...........

i see alot of neat thoughts on here.......

but.. i have sent mr coral both a personal email and private message on wamas , reguarding his fish stock list and have not got any replies as of yet ..........its not like us down here in Va can just drive by.....

so i will just keep on reading..... :biggrin:

Bryan

:( Well...........

i see alot of neat thoughts on here.......

but.. i have sent mr coral both a personal email and private message on wamas , reguarding his fish stock list and have not got any replies as of yet ..........its not like us down here in Va can just drive by.....

so i will just keep on reading..... :biggrin:

Bryan

Bryan, I sell about 50 fish a day. I can't list what I have at all times. You can give us a call anytime and I will run them down over the phone you daily if you like not a issue.

Bryan, I sell about 50 fish a day. I can't list what I have at all times. You can give us a call anytime and I will run them down over the phone to you daily if you like not a issue.

man i really want to buy some sps and clam at the place but it too far. Can we have another sale buy 1 get 1 free call mid-day madness? I cant drive out at midnight :(

man i really want to buy some sps and clam at the place but it too far. Can we have another sale buy 1 get 1 free call mid-day madness? I cant drive out at midnight :(

We are having a Salt deal this weekend come bye and introduce yourself