Birth announcement

Bob

It seems I am having my first breeding attempt. Two of my blue/green chromis are laying a mess of eggs on my magnetic algae/glass cleaner. I am not going to attempt to raise any fry but I am enjoying being a voyerer :blush: watching them. I am curious about anyone else having similar experiences. Has anyone sucessfully bred and raised Chromis? Thanx Bob PS Realized this is in wrong thread.......

Edited by Bob

It seems I am having my first breeding attempt. Two of my blue/green chromis are laying a mess of eggs on my magnetic algae/glass cleaner. I am not going to attempt to raise any fry but I am enjoying being a voyerer :blush: watching them. I am curious about anyone else having similar experiences. Has anyone sucessfully bred and raised Chromis? Thanx Bob

Congratulations!

But I think you're in the wrong 'propagation' topic...

bob

are you bringing cigars to the meeting?

LOL..... I have fought for 10 years to quit smoking. Currently on Chantix and in my 11th. week of no cigarettes. I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!! :blast:

LOL..... I have fought for 10 years to quit smoking. Currently on Chantix and in my 11th. week of no cigarettes. I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!! :blast:

Congratulations,

I quit ciggerettes 18 years ago Halloween night.

Stick with it!