Need help?

rottloverr

Hello all,

I'm just getting into the hobby and would like to learn more about it in everyway possible. So... if anyone needs help with anything (moving tanks, upgrading, set ups, special projects) related to the hobby, please dont hesitate to send me a message. I'd be happy to help/learn.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the meeting in Nov and making new friends.

Cheers, :cheers:

Sean

rottloverr@yahoo.com

Woodbridge,Va

Quote: I wanna have other fish say " darn I wanna be in his tank, he has pristine water".

I'm just down the road from ya' Sean, on the other end of the parkway. Feel free to drop by sometime and I'll show you lots of things done right, lots of things done wrong and a few things I'm not yet sure about!

I'm just down the road from ya' Sean, on the other end of the parkway. Feel free to drop by sometime and I'll show you lots of things done right, lots of things done wrong and a few things I'm not yet sure about!

Bob - that sounds great! I'll be in contact.

Cheer, :cheers:

Sean

Quote: I wanna have other fish say " darn I wanna be in his tank, he has pristine water".

welcome aboard Sean-

I too am available -PM me for a time.

I can show you how I have set up, and my daily maintenance routines and get you some starting biodiversity for your tank.

I am off the fairfax county parkway-

Regards,

Lee

Welcome to the club!!

If you ever want any help or just to stop by to check out my setup just shoot me a message and I will be happy to share a beer with yunz! :cheers:

I've got a tank i'm just about to get water into.. I made a LOT of mistakes when I first started so i'm sure I could help you out by showing you some things on my new set up. just send me a message if you want to stop by.

Edited by lletellier

Welcome Rottlover, I am in D.C. so not that close to you.I am still trying to get a good grasp on the hobby myself.But if I see you stuck with a question on the boards If I can help I won't hesitate to leave my 2 cents.

Thank you all for the kind replies. I would love to see all the tanks / systems I can so I can create my own schedule / techniques of stuff that needs to be done. This site has been a wealth of knowledge and help.

Thank you for giving your time and effort to me.

Cheers, :cheers:

Sean

rottloverr@yahoo.com

Woodbridge,Va