Looking for a tile saw to borrow?

dbartco

Looking to make a few frag videos to put on the site, and play at the fall meeting. A few of the corals we'd like to cut need to get back in very clean water quickly, so we would like to videotape before the meeting, and get the frags to heal before bringing them to distribute at the meeting.

Also looking to borrow during the meeting for a few less delicate corals. If you have one I can borrow, I would make sure you get some of the spoils.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Looking to make a few frag videos to put on the site, and play at the fall meeting. A few of the corals we'd like to cut need to get back in very clean water quickly, so we would like to videotape before the meeting, and get the frags to heal before bringing them to distribute at the meeting.

Also looking to borrow during the meeting for a few less delicate corals. If you have one I can borrow, I would make sure you get some of the spoils.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Doug, I have a dremel you can borrow, I think it would work a bit better than a tile saw...

Just PM me and I will get it to you sometime soon, when do you need it by?

I have a tile saw. . . looks like of like a hack saw with a different blade. You're welcome to use it.

Looking for motorized preferably.

Yauger, I have a dremel, but the tile saw works wonders for some of the larger LPS corals. Acans, galaxia, bubbles and the like are dificult to do large scale with a dremel. Though additional dremels would be good to have at the Fall meeting, so please bring!

Now that is what I am talking about!

Dan, could probably use for the meeting. It worked like a charm last year. I will get back with you to make sure you are going to the meeting (yes, I am asking you to bring if you are :) ), or get it from you beforehand.

Rik, I have to go to Dave's in MD, so you are somewhat on the way from my work. I need to see what his schedule is to do this, and get back to you?

Thanks so much for the offers!

add me to the list with the HD Special like Rik has! :)