New power center.

dandy7200

Dan you could get rich just patenting your hobby idea's!! I know I have personally copied you for at least 2 major items, (the auto water change, and the DJ panel).

Nice work on the power center. Is that going to go into the area where your existing "fish room" is?

John

Thanks John. Patent applications have been filed for some of my stuff, other items like this are fun and no need to patent, but I like to share.

Amazing... I'm a certified electronics technician - and I'm in awe. Such brilliant use of readily available materials!

My only concern is the outlets on top set flat and facing up. Hope it's not close to anywhere it could get wet! Of course, if all of the outlets are in use - there's no place for a few drops of water to go!

You even split the duplex outlets... that's innovation! I would have been cussing at myself all day trying to mount the little single outlets.

Totally cool!

bob

Thanks Bob. It is going under the tank, so no possible chance of it getting wet there :biggrin: Seriously, once you see the install location it will be next to impossible for water to get into the top and absolutely no way you can plug something in without a drip loop.

Carl, I did clean up the wiring ALOT! Then put it in the corner for a while. Tgallo is coming soon to help me run the 5ea 20 amp circuits then I will put it in place. The DC8's are mounted inside the box. I'll take better pics before it gets installed.