Double payment

Kenneth

I sent my $20 membership dues in months ago, but the check was not deposited - even after I contacted the group. I attended my first meeting a few weeks ago and I was asked to pay cash for a membership, and was assured that the check would not be deposited. I just got my bank statement yesterday, and I see that my check was indeed deposited on July 31. How can I get my money back, as I have now paid twice?

Kenneth McCreary

Oops sorry, missed something

Edited by treesprite

Thanks. Let me know. When I went to the last meeting, the guy at the table said he remembered receiving my check, but he still wanted me to pay, because it had not been deposited. He told me that the check would not be deposited. It's not a large amount, of course, but I'm just a school teacher.

Hi Kenneth, I'll check into it for you and contact dhoch, our treasurer. Sorry for the error!

I'm just a school teacher.

Don't ever say that man. I'd say your job is more important than most people's jobs on here. Never say your "just" a teacher. I understand what you meant, but I wanted to throw my opinion in on it, thats all.

Agreed, I'm also "just a school teacher" but I've come to realize just how hard it is to be an effective teacher after having been a state prosecutor for 5 years and in solo practice as an attorney for another 6 months...

If you plan on putting any tanks into your classrooms, get in touch with me. I'd love to help as I have put a lot of tanks into the school I teach at.

Well I definitly deposited the check, but knew nothing of the $20 at the door of the meeting.

Regardless as an educator your dues are only $10.

Send me a PM with an address and I'll send you a check for $30.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

It's not a large amount, of course, but I'm just a school teacher.

Bite your tounge.

I'm just a florist, but I get a lot of people out of trouble, help others get into trouble, and help plenty of people get what their looking for.

Plus, we just make everything real nice and even smelly. FLOWERS WORK!

Welcome to the club