Rack for DJ-8's??

lanman

Yes but I'd have a hard time explaining it in writing. Give me a call.

I'll try to drop by one evening this week, perhaps! Or you can post a picture?

bob

Those are perfectly designed for rack rails...

You can buy them at any music store or online... various lengths.

Dave (see my bass, musician is my other hobby)

I bought mine through the site's ebay store. Bob (YBeNormal) cut couple pieces of woods for me. I screwed it onto the pieces of woods then mount it sideway to the side of my stand. I have one on each side of the stand. it's awesome.

James

The mounts I made for James were quick and dirty but should work great. Maybe James can post a picture of how he mounted his DJ strips using the wood blocks? <<shameless prod>>

Excellent product, I have the same unit!

:clap:

Mine is screwed to the wood supports of the 2' side back of my 2' x3' tank.

The mounts I made for James were quick and dirty but should work great. Maybe James can post a picture of how he mounted his DJ strips using the wood blocks? <<shameless prod>>

I'll do that and post it tonight.

Yea I imagine if you have a saw, some wood scrap, deck screws, and a drill the possibilities could be endless.Shoot I have my power strips, wavemaker computer, and temp contoroller mounted upside down at the top of my stand for easy axcess.

I took two 'L' brackets and secured it to the back of the stand running, oriented vertically along the edge. This allows for the unit to not be flush against the stand. If the tank overflows, should pass under it.

(edited)

2 X 4's and screws. I then used door hinges for connect to a 2x4 corners in the inside of the stand

DCP_5623.jpg

DCP_5622.jpg

Edited by jwildman

Lots of good ideas. I wound up dedicating (or sacrificing?) some space at one end of the stand for the electrical stuff -- timers, power strips, future AC, etc. All switches are on the front, here (not screwed in yet), with a panel to minimize the wet environment from the power:

200_0036.jpg

And from the side. There is space above the partition to run wires, etc:

200_0038.jpg

Matt

Lots of good ideas. I wound up dedicating (or sacrificing?) some space at one end of the stand for the electrical stuff -- timers, power strips, future AC, etc. All switches are on the front, here (not screwed in yet), with a panel to minimize the wet environment from the power:

200_0036.jpg

And from the side. There is space above the partition to run wires, etc:

200_0038.jpg

Matt

Very nice! and I ALMOST have enough space beside my sump. But not quite - just went and looked. And a shame, but my stand is beautiful Cherry finish, and I wouldn't want to hang them on the outside.

bob