Champion Lighting Clearance Sale!

dandy7200

i wanna order!!!

i prolly wont know what to do with it...

but honestly the deal isnt all that good...

is it 10 for multiple stuff or 10 for one thing.....

anyways if you spend the ten dollars and get one mag-float well thats a rip off but if you get some nice bulbs wwell then i think you just got bulbs for some dollars cheaper... but i STILL want to order

i dont think my mom would understand

(edited)

Do I smell a group buy coming? 10 boxes o' crap for WAMAS! I think we should buy these for raffle items, think of the intrigue, we wouldn't even open them!

I'll start a group buy. We can all trade with each other the parts that we need you might be surpised you can put together between a few people.

Raf

Edited by rsaavedra

DANG!!! :eek:

I just tore out my Bathroom last night until 3am!

I can put together 10 BOXES of Crap for ONLY $9.99

:lol2:

I'll start a group buy. We can all trade with each other the parts that we need you might be surpised you can put together between a few people.

Raf

I'll go in on the GB! Maybe we can get enough to get free shipping?

Crap I didn't realize they were charing shipping does anyone really wanna start a group buy for this. The price on the B-ionic dosing pump and calcium reactor seem pretty reasonable too. Every always needs new lights...

Crap I didn't realize they were charing shipping does anyone really wanna start a group buy for this.

For 10 Box O'Crap's UPS Ground shipping is 19.83 so you will pay about 12.00 for the box o'crap + shipping. Not a bad deal at all.

Raf

For 10 Box O'Crap's UPS Ground shipping is 19.83 so you will pay about 12.00 for the box o'crap + shipping. Not a bad deal at all.

Raf

Sounds great! Put me down for 2 boxes! And no peeking in the boxes to decide which two end up being mine! :)

Thanks Raf!

Would someone please give Bob some crap so he doesn't feel left out? Oh wait, we've been giving him a lot of crap about buying a large tank so he should be OK. Nevermind! :lol2:

Would someone please give Bob some crap so he doesn't feel left out? Oh wait, we've been giving him a lot of crap about buying a large tank so he should be OK. Nevermind! :lol2:

Ybe are you saying Bob if full of crap? :lol: :lol: :lol: