Aquascaping!

tbittner

Ok, I finished the aquascaping today. It's not so easy to tell but it's in a horseshoe shape. It's amazing how many crevices the fish find to swim through. My purple tang, which is about 4", swam up to what looked like a solid rock part and then disappeared. He turned sideways and went through a small crack!

Anyway, everyone, including me, made it through unscathed. I left foxface in the tank, along with everyone else, and he behaved beautifully! He stayed in one corner while I was doing the other side and then swam to the corner on the other side when I moved across.

Left side:

100_2885.jpg

Right side:

100_2886.jpg

Center:

100_2884.jpg

Aquascaped!!!

100_2883.jpg

That's my pink and yellow cucumber. I really like it. He moves around until he finds a flow he likes and then plants himself there. I wish he would move to one of the sides though. lol

what are the specs on the tank

It's a 120g (48x24x24) with a Current USA Outer Orbit HQI/T5HO 24-Hour Light System: : 48" 250W HQI 4x54W (1077) - B.

I'm building a 52g sump/refugium that I hope to get done by this weekend. I have a Remora Pro HOB skimmer, three maxijet 1200's, and currently a FluVal 405 with Purigen and Matrix in it. I'm planning on moving the Purigen and Matrix to a drip box in the sump after I get it up and working.

I know, I know, still needs LOTS of work but it's only a couple months old. :)

Terry and Pat,

Tank looks great!

Your new cards are in the mailbox! :)

Welcome aboard!