Dentoid (as he is known at reef sanctuary) pointed me over here, so here I am! Yes, I've already submitted my $35 via PayPal for my family and I. :)

I LOVE this hobby! I also love sleep too and I must admit, it's a tough choice, reading and learning more about saltwater aquariums, or sleeping. :biggrin:

Sleep... sorry not familiar with the concept. :eek:

Reefing tho, I'm all over it. Glad to have you aboard.

Hi :)

There really are some insomniacs here. As for me, I was spray painting acrylic for my fuge at 2:30 this morning.

Thanks all!

"spray painting acrylic"???

Why are you spray painting acrylic? I'm building a refugium under my 120 and I'm building it IN the stand because each and every board is a support and about the only thing I could squeeze through the door was a 20H tank. Not big enough. :biggrin:

I have it all glued together using Weld-on #4 (great stuff!) and it's 40x19x16 but I'll run it with about 35 gallons or so. The only thing left is to build the drip box and the braces for the lights and then plumb it all up. I also bought 150 pounds of LR from a guy tearing down his 200g and I have it in a 55 right now cycling which it appears to be done so I'm thinking late Saturday evening (when foxface is sound asleep) I'll be aquascaping in the 120.

I wish I could make the meeting on Saturday but my wife already has a huge yard sale planned and I REALLY want to see a LOT of stuff leave my basement. I'm planning a 300+ for down here. :biggrin:

Good basement plan there :)

Spray painting a panel for inside my fuge.

Welcome to the club!

I wish I could make the meeting on Saturday but my wife already has a huge yard sale planned and I REALLY want to see a LOT of stuff leave my basement. I'm planning a 300+ for down here. :biggrin:

Your wife can run the sale after you set up the stuff in the yard & we'll get you out of the meeting in time to get home to put what is not sold back in your house.

Besides, if your planning a 300g system - you need to come learn more so you have more experience to care for a big tank. :biggrin:

Welcome to the club!

Your wife can run the sale after you set up the stuff in the yard & we'll get you out of the meeting in time to get home to put what is not sold back in your house.

Besides, if your planning a 300g system - you need to come learn more so you have more experience to care for a big tank. :biggrin:

Craig I think Forrest is a girls name too.... :rollface: