Sale/Trade

Guest zoltarblue

Guest zoltarblue

Is there another category I cant see until my board ID is upgraded to WAMAS Memmer.. As I posted the other day I am getting back into the hobby and i understand there is a large section here with for sale or trade items. I paid for my WAMAS membership the other day thru paypal so was just curious . Thanks in advance for the replies.

Is there another category I cant see until my board ID is upgraded to WAMAS Memmer.. As I posted the other day I am getting back into the hobby and i understand there is a large section here with for sale or trade items. I paid for my WAMAS membership the other day thru paypal so was just curious . Thanks in advance for the replies.

The SALE/TRADE area is located in the members only area. Howard was the one who processed my information, so he might be the one who process yours as well. In any case, hang tight and welcome to WAMAS.

James

Yes the sales/trade area is in the members section. Please be patient and bear with us on getting your membership status updated. The process requires manual resetting of access privleges and I don't have access to the payment information (only the Dhoch (treasurer) and HowardofNOVA (membership director) have that information). I'll check with them and get your status updated shortly.

Welcome to WAMAS!

BB

Welcome to WAMAS! :clap: glade to see you have found the best reefer club on the east coast! :smokin:

It took only a couple of days before I was up and running so fret not things will be done right for you.

Hope to see you at our next meeting on June 23rd!

:wig:

David,

Welcome aboard!

your all setup!

Howard

Guest zoltarblue

Thanks guys i appreciate the fast turn around. You wont see me on the 23rd i am soory to say sine it is my birthday and wife has made plans for me :) I look forward to meeting everyone at the next one though.

Thanks guys i appreciate the fast turn around. You wont see me on the 23rd i am soory to say sine it is my birthday and wife has made plans for me :) I look forward to meeting everyone at the next one though.

I'm not sure about this guy. . . he doesn't seem very into the whole fish thing. . . wanting to spend time with his wife . . . on his birthday no less. Maybe we should give him the WAMAS boot! :rollface:

Welcome aboard and happy birthday!