Aloha from Hawaii

Guest tgallo

Guest tgallo
whats up everyone, im having a fun time in hawaii.the diving is great and so is the landscape. i will try to load up a shot of a school of yellow tangs, this picture was takin on a shore dive off kona harbor, the big island.

Tony,

While you are there, look for red mangrove seedlings. (long pods)

The name they may go by is rhizophora mangle.

If you find them, wrap them in damp newspaper, put them in a plastic bag and mail them to yourself regular US mail.

You should be able to easily find them and cheap too.   .50 each

While you'll never realize the filtration benifit, they do grow well (not fast) with little care and look cool.

I bet you can mail 30 or so for less than 10 bucks.

Nice pic, thanks for thinking of us poor slobs back here

Guest tgallo

Whats up guys, i did a couple of more dives today, boat dives this time and had a blast.

Snorkling off the many beaches here is awsome to, i was chased by a large trigger fish today who did not like my prescence near his rock home, all is well....thank god for flippers.

Jacob, im on the big island in kona, west coast and i dont think i will visit other islands, funds are running low.

Flowerseller, i will look into the seeds, they sound cool.

Anyway, i have more pics to post once i figure out how to resize them on the resorts computer, sorry about the large picture above, if the webmaster /nathan, gets bored, please resize it for me and repost it, Aloha.

Guest tgallo
were else but the tropics can you walk to the edge of the water and feed yellow tangs some bread.tangz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tgallo
was having fun feeding a school of fish some frozen birdseye peas, then a flock of tourist swam my way, the fun is over, lol. school1.jpg

was having fun feeding a school of fish some frozen birdseye peas, then a flock of tourist swam my way, the fun is over, lol.

Yeah...right!!!! tng  Tony, we all know to whom this belly belong, to a tourist from Silver Spring hihi tng  :D

Guest Houshan
Wow!  That's nice.  Now I'm kinda worried if I'm in with a lot of fish.  I didn't think I'd have to worry about "killer" tangs ...