New huge shipments have arrived

johnnybv

First off, just to give a heads up, I am going in for back surgery today and will be out for at least a week. The shop is open but unless Byron or Copps is there you will not be able to get many questions answered as my father and Steve and not very knowledgable with the marine stuff.

So, I havnt had time to update the stocklist but I received a huge shipment from ORA, lots of clowns like false perculas, true perculas, pink skunks, black false perculas, and picassos. Also a new supply of their awesome frags like the blue torts, blue and rose millipora, green polyped leathers, toad stool and more.

The second shipment included a wide variety of fish including the Melanarus wrasse, powder blues, hippo tangs, powder browns, chevron tang, firefish, desjardini sailfins, disbar anthias, green hutuchi anthias, the list goes on and on, we have plenty of cleaners as well, astrea snails, margarita snails, tiger turbo snails, turtle sand conchs, cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp, peppermint shrimp, coral banded shrimp, goby and shrimp pairs, and more! Come on out early this weekend to get the best selections, I will be back soon.

thanks

John

Edited by johnnybv

Hope all went well John, Speedy recovery to you! :cheers:

Thanks Jeff! All went well, they found a lot more bone spurs than they originally thought, but were all removed succesfully. I am in a neckbrace for about a week and hope to return to the shop by next weekend but will not be doing anything more than talking. I should be back to 100 % in about a month.

John

Johnny, Wishing you a speedy recovery! Dropped a few bucks off Sat. if that will make you feel better! :wink:

Got a great deal on another Firefish, Court Jester Goby and great deal on a Green Sarcophyton!

Thanks again!