Thanksgiving weekend SPECIALS & Freebies!

johnnybv

First off I want to give thanks to the WAMAS group for making BRK what it is today, so everyone who shows their current WAMAS card gets a free Mangrove shoot just for walking in the door this Friday - sunday. Then another free one with every 50 bucks spent, while supplies last of course.

We will be closed Thursday Thanksgiving day but will be open Friday 10-8 and sat & Sunday as normal.

I have 2 shipments arriving this week, the first arrived today and was all coral & clams, the second will be tomorrow from the Carribean with lots of inverts, and some fish.

Please come by and check out our new 700 gallon fish system! Filtration consists of the AWESOME Euroreef RC-1000 skimmer that stands 4' tall, an Emperor Aquatics HO UV that is 5" in diameter and 4' long, all powered by a ReeFlo Hammerhead pump pushing 5800 GPH! Topped off with a JBJ ATO and all T-5 lighting!

So without further delay here are a few teasers of the corals and clams that arrived today.

John

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Edited by johnnybv

First off I want to give thanks to the WAMAS group for making BRK what it is today, so everyone who shows their current WAMAS card gets a free Mangrove shoot just for walking in the door this Friday - sunday. Then another free one with every 50 bucks spent, while supplies last of course.

We will be closed Thursday Thanksgiving day but will be open Friday 10-8 and sat & Sunday as normal.

I have 2 shipments arriving this week, the first arrived today and was all coral & clams, the second will be tomorrow from the Carribean with lots of inverts, and some fish.

Please come by and check out our new 700 gallon fish system! Filtration consists of the AWESOME Euroreef RC-1000 skimmer that stands 4' tall, an Emperor Aquatics HO UV that is 5" in diameter and 4' long, all powered by a ReeFlo Hammerhead pump pushing 5800 GPH! Topped off with a JBJ ATO and all T-5 lighting!

So without further delay here are a few teasers of the corals and clams that arrived today.

John

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

MANGROVES ARE GOING FAST, BUT THERE ARE STILL PLENTY AVAILABLE!

"Sorry John, I got scolded for asking you a question on your site! Me Bad!! :blush:

Will give you a call tomorrow!

JB

Anyone going to be around the shop around noon Monday?

[/quote

We will be there early acclimating a large fish shipment, but most likley be gone by noon.

john

I went by BRK yesterday and I must say I was impressed.

Great looking livestock!! & John is a great guy on top of that!

Thanks Jeff, looking forward to the new frag tank!

john