Another Great Buy from BRK!!!

sturnmeyer

I continue to be impressed with the quality of livestock from BRK. I picked up a nice Powder Blue Tang in there on Sunday. The fish looked happy and healthy but I had no idea how much so. After returning home and tank acclimating the fish I found it munching away on the left over clip from my Yellow Tang and swimming laps around its new home within 5 minutes. I have never seen a fish acclimate so quickly. My fiance believes it was because she hugged the bag all the way home, but I'll chalk it up to some quality livestock.

Can't wait to get the Hippo that I ordered!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Oooppss...meant to put that in Vendor Experiences....please move if you need to

I continue to be impressed with the quality of livestock from BRK. I picked up a nice Powder Blue Tang in there on Sunday. The fish looked happy and healthy but I had no idea how much so. After returning home and tank acclimating the fish I found it munching away on the left over clip from my Yellow Tang and swimming laps around its new home within 5 minutes. I have never seen a fish acclimate so quickly. My fiance believes it was because she hugged the bag all the way home, but I'll chalk it up to some quality livestock.

Can't wait to get the Hippo that I ordered!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Oooppss...meant to put that in Vendor Experiences....please move if you need to

Sweet!!! Glad everyone is doing well.

John

Nice! I also got a Healthy Powder Blue Tang from BRK about three weeks ago. It is very picky once it comes to food, it only eats pellets and seaweed off the clip. Right now it's in quarantine because of a ich outbreak, but it seems to me that there is no more ich on the fish. Thanks again John!

someone :smokin:

i've been to BRK twice this month, and gotten some great stuff... coral, lights, and supplies. i got a blasto, a ric, an acan, vhos, and some MH stuff. great service. john almost talked me into a new skimmer as well. ha. we'll see about THAT.

i also appreciated byron making an impromptu and unauthorized frag for me. :smokin:

I was at BRK on Sunday and as usual John was great. The expansion there is going to be incredible. They had all the dry goods I needed in stock, and a nice frag of zoas for only $10. Now if only they weren't a 45 minute drive from me here in DC... Oh well, it's nice to get out into the country--or what used to be the country before the mad development that has basically encircled Manassas battlefield!

I'm still totally blown away that they had lionfish from North Carolina and a juvenile spotted drum. Amazing!

• 1 month later...

I too am particular about my livestock and BRK came through after a long wait with an Achilles Surgeon, a very sensitive fish. I looked at it a couple of weeks while he kept it on hold for me and fattened up to make sure it was not cyanide caught, and had no parasites. I now have it acclimated with My PBT and Blue hippo and they are finally not only tolerating each other, but doing great!

Many thanks to John!

rightsideDec06.jpg

I too am particular about my livestock and BRK came through after a long wait with an Achilles Surgeon, a very sensitive fish. I looked at it a couple of weeks while he kept it on hold for me and fattened up to make sure it was not cyanide caught, and had no parasites. I now have it acclimated with My PBT and Blue hippo and they are finally not only tolerating each other, but doing great!

Many thanks to John!

rightsideDec06.jpg

Sweet Lee! I was planning on shooting you a PM to see how that Achilles was doing, my question is answered Ejnoy!

John

I've been to only few stores in MD. Which store is BRK?

Well worth the trip. Place keeps getting better and better everytime I visit.