My new superman!

dandy7200

Very nice. Was that from Dr. Mac?? What else did you pick up while you were there? I have a feeling you have more pics to show in the future.

Yes sir, Mac had just got back from cherrypicking in LA and had 700 new corals. I dipped everything in TMPCC for 15 minutes so it shot the color on a bunch of stuff, will post more once the color back up. I did a pretty good job filling up the F-350 even if there was not much sand to be had :lol2: .

Dan

Is it thick looking or actually as thick as it looks?

Beautiful coral for sure!!

Raf, the first split I will let happen naturally, then the sibling will get the razor. I'll let you know when that happens.

Howard, yep it's thick. More than likely I am told Rhodactis inchoata. To be honest I am more of a stoney coral buff rather than soft, this one just caught my eye....and my wallet :lol: .

Raf, the first split I will let happen naturally, then the sibling will get the razor. I'll let you know when that happens.

Dan Natural Split of course! I'm not a fan of taking razors to ricordias, zoos or mushrooms.

Raf

Those are great

I have some similar ones that I got from DR Mac last November. They grow very slow so slice and dice is the only way to get them to multiply.

gallery_234_23_47825.jpg

red_blue_mushrooms_2.gif

:eek: Slice and dice, that is one way I do it. I have found that a power head will help them move faster too. More information on how I do it at: Reeftraders.org