LF: 3D print MP60 Wide Flow Guard file

Lowefx

Does anyone have a .stl file or know where I can find one for an MP60 Wide Flow Guard. This is different than the Nem guard. I have searched the threads, but haven't seen anything yet. Or if you are great at designing this, give it a shot. I do not have the capabilities to create something like this. Please share file or DM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I haven’t seen any either, but if they’re anything like the MP10s and MP40s, the flow of MP60s are pretty wide.  Are you trying to further widen the flow, or close it off a little to prevent things from getting in?

@DFR, I have a 150g and my power head is on the back glass facing forward. The output flow from the MP60, even on low setting, is blowing sand around after reflecting off of front glass. My idea is that if that forward flow is widened or broadened, it would be less turbulent getting blown off of the front glass.

This is what I use for my MP40. it has a nem guard. I cannot convert it to MP60. Unfortunately, l do not have the original file, I have only one STL file I have been using for a while. IMG_2144.thumb.jpeg.11946ce07da2e723756a1664dd10a705.jpegIt does not screw into the power head it is only stay by friction but it worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the dimensions of the MP60 Wide Flow Guard, I could probably just use the MP40 as a template and just enlarge it.