TLew's 64 Gallon Mixed Reef

TLew

I find nano tanks are a pita. You can’t get fish to help with algae bc the fish that eat algae are too big. Also maintaining parameters is a pain. If I got busy I would simply go fish only in a larger tank, and focus on algae eating fish. I could never keep my hands out of the nanos I’ve had in the past. I find it easier to keep my hands out of larger tanks. Either way, best of luck. It’s just been my experience smaller isn’t always less time consuming. 

I find nano tanks are a pita. You can’t get fish to help with algae bc the fish that eat algae are too big. Also maintaining parameters is a pain. If I got busy I would simply go fish only in a larger tank, and focus on algae eating fish. I could never keep my hands out of the nanos I’ve had in the past. I find it easier to keep my hands out of larger tanks. Either way, best of luck. It’s just been my experience smaller isn’t always less time consuming. 

Yeah for sure. I’ve had 3 nanos over the past 10 years and they’ve been my most successful tanks. I think I’ve had luck with the AIO tanks. I used to love the Biocube back in the day. Idk why but it’s worked for me and what I know if my thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk