***NOTICE*** WAMAS Server Move

Origami

OK. Let's try this again and hope that we have better success than the last go around.

We're going to try to move WAMAS to a new server tonight starting at about 9 PM. During that time, WAMAS will be DOWN. When we come back up (fingers crossed), we should be on a new host. Thank you for your patience. 

Makes me remember back in the early 80s before cable. About 1100pm the stations would sign out for the night and the screen would go to snow until 6am. I was young, but still remember

Makes me remember back in the early 80s before cable. About 1100pm the stations would sign out for the night and the screen would go to snow until 6am. I was young, but still remember

And they'd play the National Anthem at the end of the day, before going to the test pattern.

WAMAS is back up on a new server. We're aware of the problem with the TOTM page(s) and are working to fix it.

Sorry for the delay. We had some problems with the cPanel migration tool: It didn't work as expected. 

Hopefully this new (virtual) server is more responsive.

Many, many, many thanks to Justin from Avast who's put in a lot of time over the last 18 hours to make this happen and to help resolve the difficulties when they were encountered.