Pygoplites diacanthus

ezeke1

Hey david, thanks for the heads up. The red sea regals can be tough getting in healthy and from a reputable source. I have four sources I'm very confident in their manner of acquisition. None currently available. I do have have the gray chested variety on qt and still working on getting them eating LRS with exceptional vigor. If you'd like to work me in sourcing you one, shoot me a PM and we can chat further. Glad to help with such a gorgeous selection but you will definitely want to get 8th eating very well and treated properly and in qt to ensure a long life with it and that's what I do best ;)

Out of curiosity, are they hard to get healthy because of cyanid use to catch, or because of the decompression issues?

Out of curiosity, are they hard to get healthy because of cyanid use to catch, or because of the decompression issues?

a little of A and a little of B. Swim bladder issues, constipation, getting them in the right size, etc.

Hi,

I'm unable to send you a PM for some reason.

I'm definitely interested in getting a regal if possible. These guys are extremely hard to find lol.

You mentioned you have 4 sources for the red sea variety. When do you anticipate them getting some in stock?

As for the grey belly( assume its the indo version?), how big is he? I heard getting the small juvis have a higher success rate for getting them acclimated and eating.

David

Look at the liveaquaria on them. In the photos you can see the indo has the grey belly. Getting a healthy specimen from the red sea/maldives is really hard from all I have seen (especially the maldives). Good luck! If anyone will be able to help you out it and make sure you get a quality specimen it would be Marcos.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+18+422&pcatid=422

Maybe you can try this flake food? ;)

HAHA, dude. yeah maybe you should try it out on your tank first and let me know how it works out!

Hi,

I'm unable to send you a PM for some reason.

I'm definitely interested in getting a regal if possible. These guys are extremely hard to find lol.

You mentioned you have 4 sources for the red sea variety. When do you anticipate them getting some in stock?

As for the grey belly( assume its the indo version?), how big is he? I heard getting the small juvis have a higher success rate for getting them acclimated and eating.

David

my messenger got full with all the PMs lately. i deleted some to clear space and think i got a PM from you. if not, i'll be sending you one by tonight. i don't have them forecasted but are on the list of a few collection site managers for me when they come in from kenya chain of custody. i don't know off hand if all are still available as this post generated a lot of interest but i'll double check when i get back for you. yes, juvies are more sought after but tougher to get. i avoid large angelfish in general because of increased decompression and swim bladder issues, though.

Look at the liveaquaria on them. In the photos you can see the indo has the grey belly. Getting a healthy specimen from the red sea/maldives is really hard from all I have seen (especially the maldives). Good luck! If anyone will be able to help you out it and make sure you get a quality specimen it would be Marcos.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+18+422&pcatid=422

thanks for the vote of confidence, sir!