NY Aquatics

ccary23

I ordered once and the fish was very healthy.  I qt'd and I know the store gets mixed reviews.  There are local vendors that will get you fish and will qt them as well.

I had a pretty horrific experience with them.  My general view is that if everything goes fine, they are good to deal with.  If you have a problem, good luck.  I would recommend either locally (I've had good experience with Nova Tropicals) or going to a more reputable online dealer (TSM aquatics is really good).  

I will never use NY Aquatics again.  It's the only place I've ordered from that I feel that strongly about in the last 15 years. 

Just my opinion; best of luck. 

On 1/10/2022 at 1:13 PM, roni said:

I had a pretty horrific experience with them.  My general view is that if everything goes fine, they are good to deal with.  If you have a problem, good luck.  I would recommend either locally (I've had good experience with Nova Tropicals) or going to a more reputable online dealer (TSM aquatics is really good).  

I will never use NY Aquatics again.  It's the only place I've ordered from that I feel that strongly about in the last 15 years. 

Just my opinion; best of luck. 

Glad to see it worked out. They have good prices. I’ve had the same issue as above. Most fish arrived healthy and no issues. Just one time had an issue. Owner wasn’t pleasure to talk with.