Hello from SOMD

New reefer here.  You may have seen me on the evil FB asking a bunch of questions.  Trying to still get things dialed in on my aquariums - 40 gallon breeder and 13.5 EVO.  I have always (pretty much always) had a freshwater tank growing up (anywhere from a bowl to a couple 55 gallon aquariums) and had fish ranging from goldfish to red belly piranhas.  I always wanted to venture into the saltwater side of things because I felt that saltwater fish looked better than freshwater fish.  I didn't know anything about corals (and still don't know much), but I am glad that I finally decided to throw all of my money (at least what is left) into a new hobby.  Hopefully, all my fish, corals, and I can play nice together and not have me throwing a lot more money into the hobby to correct issues.  I am currently battling some unknowns as I have lost a hammer and potential other corals.

Luckily, I managed to win a gift certificate from Lynn for Puddle Aquatics.  I just need to schedule the long drive one of these day.  Well, I am glad to be here.

Edited by SOMD-FishGuy

Welcome to WAMAS! Starting up is both exciting and intimidating but have patience and research, research, research. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...