Kyle's Red Sea Reefer 350

khh27

That's awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with it. 
Take your time. Planning is everything. Tagging along.
Thanks yea itll be mixed. Lps and softie Probably very little sps

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Trucking along.

Picked up a RO 150INT. As well as got my bulk reef supply order in with the stuff to rebuild my RO/DI that I picked up and rebuilt it I an going to draw a diagram of how I plumbed it cause I dont know of I got line routing exactly right through the auto shut of and what not. Also picked up a permeate pump. Is there any benefit to it if I dont plan on filling a pressure tank?.

It sucks when you start over fresh with no hoard of equipment to go dig through and be like yea thatll work. Lol

Will post a equipment list shortly..

• 5 months later...

Been awhile.. not much in the way of running but thinking about filling it this weekend. Got new to me lights purchased 4x OG 26s. Using 3 should be more then enough for the footprint. Was thinking the maspect would be not enough. Got more rock to put in it. 20210910_134448.jpg20210910_134418.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looking good, just gotta get some water in there now! Have you considered zip tying the light cords along the track and then down the left hand pole stand? It's small, but I think it would look sharp! 

Yes I plan on doing that just got to get around to it. It is ALIVE! Finally been up about 2 months now. Ill get some pictures shortly

• 4 weeks later...

I am just using a 5g bucket and small pump attached to a hydor I think it is ATO. I haven't had a chance to drill the tank yet and plumb it in but its gonna sit in the factory glass ato spot. The overflow will be bottom drilled and drain into the chamber the display drains into and the return will just be spliced into my main return with a ball valve

That’s awesome.  Are they a bonded pair?  Never heard of eggs from a pair.  That is so cool.

They seem pretty bonded to me. One is larger then the other so maybe male/female? Idk. I got them from the guy on richmond reefers that had them for a while for sale on there... I've always like flame hawks for thier personalities

• 1 month later...