DIY screen top

Monkeysreef

Need advice on a DYI screen top. So I have narrowed my choice down to either the Red Sea kit or the DD Jump guard. My question is for anyone that has experience with both which do you prefer and why?  Which one has more heavy duty rails?

I've always just used screen top corners and sides from Home Depot with the mesh that you can get from BRS. Do you have lot cut outs or are you looking for a standard 4 corner top? 

14 minutes ago, 20LogR said:

I've always just used screen top corners and sides from Home Depot with the mesh that you can get from BRS. Do you have lot cut outs or are you looking for a standard 4 corner top? 

I have a few cutouts but my problem with standard screen rails they are flimsy they bow and twist very easy I do home remodelling and have built quite a few screens.  With as much time and energy that I've put into building this system I just want something a little bit nicer and cleaner

I really like my DD jumpguard, but I never used the RedSea so cannot compare. I don't have any cutouts and am using it on a IM Nuvo 20. I like how the tabs are on the corners and it sits slightly recessed into the tank which I find more sleek than the RedSea.

I assumed Redsea was using the same screen frame material and was just providing different corner pieces. Sounds like that's not the case?