Sea Save

flyfisher

Guest Lles

Sea Save

Sea Save

7362 Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard

Glen Burnie, MD 21061-3242

While I like Sea Save and I have picked up some livestock and a drygoods (they have a pretty good deal on a RO/DI unit) and will in the future. They do have one very very annoying practice that drive's me up a wall.

No posted prices, even the list on there website isn't..."the price". From lifestock to drygoods, nothing has a price and every time you inquire about anything you get the standard "Let me check in the back" they vanish for a bit then come back with a price. On my second visit I wanted to see if they were puling numbers out of the air or had a master price list. I asked about a multi soft coral rock(shrooms,zoo's etc) and was quoted $70 bucks my wife, 10 mins later asked about the same rock and was told after "Let me check int he back" $90.

So something you might wanna be aware of when you visit.

The $10lbs LR IS expensive, but it does look nice i'll give em that.

They're pretty decent, but they don't carry large amounts of livestock at once.

I tried ordering fish that they didn't have and some drygoods, but no luck yet.

• 1 month later...

I gave them a good review a few months ago. Nice store but open at weird hours. I got a rock of zoas from them and unfortunetly it had sundial snails that ate all my zoas. Partly my fault for not dipping... I've learned my lesson. They are super nice and ordered me some Coralife VHO bulbs at not a lot more than URI bulbs shipped.

• 3 weeks later...

While I like Sea Save and I have picked up some livestock and a drygoods (they have a pretty good deal on a RO/DI unit) and will in the future. They do have one very very annoying practice that drive's me up a wall.

No posted prices, even the list on there website isn't..."the price". From lifestock to drygoods, nothing has a price and every time you inquire about anything you get the standard "Let me check in the back" they vanish for a bit then come back with a price. On my second visit I wanted to see if they were puling numbers out of the air or had a master price list. I asked about a multi soft coral rock(shrooms,zoo's etc) and was quoted $70 bucks my wife, 10 mins later asked about the same rock and was told after "Let me check int he back" $90.

So something you might wanna be aware of when you visit.

The $10lbs LR IS expensive, but it does look nice i'll give em that.

Agreed. I went there a while back and experienced the same frustration.

Just post the #@!%#$ prices! They don't move stock fast enough or have too

much stock to not post their prices.

I believe I was quoted substantially more than $10/lb for LR too. It's

nice rock, but thats crazy money.

tim