Dave's 93g cube

Here's the inside of the cabinet after a little clean up. Still more to do. Going to be putting a dosing pump in there as well. Possibly fit the dosing containers as well. 1e94710c1aa811a82a3aa9825e78c912.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome. Are you planning on doing an SPS dominated tank? Fingers crossed you say yes! 

Looks awesome. Are you planning on doing an SPS dominated tank? Fingers crossed you say yes! 
I am, in fact I just got two shipments in from WWC , about 10 or so sps corals. And about 5 lps corals. All nice pieces. I'll have to get a phone filter to really get some good pictures of things. Coraline is starting to come in pretty strong, so tank was ready for some corals.

I am, in fact I just got two shipments in from WWC , about 10 or so sps corals. And about 5 lps corals. All nice pieces. I'll have to get a phone filter to really get some good pictures of things. Coraline is starting to come in pretty strong, so tank was ready for some corals.

Pitter patter! Let’s see some photos!

Ok, had to turn the blue completely off to get a decent picture of things. And don't mind the wily nilly placement of the frags lol I don't have a frag rack so I'm seeing were they are happy at before making there home. Having no blues on though just doesn't do them justice. With that being said, here you go674b99e8c67e12ac086ffa4abd124f25.jpg7be9402d88780916d6be8d7c5b34252b.jpgb6a59f737e7c4433bf8b61610437c64b.jpg

Muy Verde birds nest
Purple polyp birds nest
Bbq chip lepto
Paletta tricolor acro
Green stag acro
Blue heron turbinaria
Grape vine lord
Bullseye micro lord
Spooky leptastrea
Oceans 11 enchinata
Disco lepto
Tyree sanddollar porities
Nightmare enchinata
Bird of paradise
And a stylo that I'm not sure the name of and you can't see it in the pics either.

• 1 year later...

How do you keep the water in the tank?!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Updating progress: still chugging along. Wish I would have given myself more rock surface space to work with. Already getting tight on the top rocks. 71ecc989575cca85800c6d84283fc4b2.jpga754a198602bd6a061091418f1c5c869.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Looking good! When you run out of room for coral, you're doing something right!

Looking good! When you run out of room for coral, you're doing something right!
Thanks! Yeah, very true, and one good way to look at it lol

• 2 months later...

Looks good! I had the 70gallon version of that tank and loved it. Same footprint, just not as tall. Do you find getting flow right in that tank is difficult?  

I do find it difficult to be honest, and I'm never really quite happy with it. It's the one thing in my tank that I think about on a regular basis of how to make it better. The center overflow is the problem area. makes it awkward. I think the setup I currently have is a bit overkill. 2x gryes and 2x sow 8s. One of each on either side of the overflow. I only run them about 50% though, good in some areas but not others. Stepping up any higher than that just seems to be too much flow.