10G Regular Tank For Nano Setup

D_Robbin

So, I have this random 10 gallon tank sitting in my basement doing nothing. I currently have a 16 gallon biocube which obviously has everything built in. I'm fairly new to the hobby so I am curious what everyone thinks I should do for everything else like the heater, filter (hob), lighting, powerhead etc... 

Everyone's input is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

David

More info is needed. What are your desires for the hobby? What type of fish and coral do you want? What's your budget? Any space constraints?

All of those play important factors in the decision making process.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ImGoingCoastal said:

More info is needed. What are your desires for the hobby? What type of fish and coral do you want? What's your budget? Any space constraints?

All of those play important factors in the decision making process.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

As this is a 10 gallon project, I'd like to keep the budget lowish but really don't have one. This tank will only have a clownfish pair a large nem and maybe some euphyllia. Space is not an issue at all.

• 3 months later...

These folks make AIO inserts for this kind of tank.  In about two weeks, I might have one available for you.   Quality is OK, just be sure NOTHING could possibly break it!

https://www.ebay.com/i/123726348711?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=123726348711&targetid=935065066267&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=9016792&poi=&campaignid=10877432047&mkgroupid=112821775411&rlsatarget=pla-935065066267&abcId=9300402&merchantid=6296724&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6d2K2Jbv6wIVkIbACh3lEAyPEAQYASABEgKPoPD_BwE

I like the idea.   I am thinking of doing something similar:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/your-vote-wanted-deep-or-shallow-acropora-reef-slope-nano.751162/

But when I actually get it set up who knows.  maybe I'll forgo the acros in favor of, say, an RFA garden or somesuch.   

Edited by KingOfAll_Tyrants