calling all fish fanatics

chefthomasr

I am looking for a couple of good people to help with the overhaul. Pm me if this sounds good. I can promise a great working environment and a chance to make a real difference. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thomas

Manager, Wally's Aquarium

Thomas,

Congrats on getting things started.

I am a little far out from Annandale to be any help but I am sure Wally's is in for some great changes and a fantastic marine area.

Good luck in your work. We will be in to check things out.

Bruce

I am looking for a couple of good people to help with the overhaul. Pm me if this sounds good. I can promise a great working environment and a chance to make a real difference. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thomas

Thomas

I'll take the supervisory position that's open.....You know, I come in and tell you how things are looking and you give me an employee discount!! :drink: