Lookin for a Magnificient Fox Face...

Tom C.

I am really interested in the Magnificient Fox Face but dont kow where to find one. Anyone out there know a vendor or an internet site that offers them? I would love to have a mated pair but will take a single. Or if anyone that has one that doesnt want theirs anymore, let me know...

I saw them on liveaquaria.com

I am really interested in the Magnificient Fox Face but dont kow where to find one. Anyone out there know a vendor or an internet site that offers them? I would love to have a mated pair but will take a single. Or if anyone that has one that doesnt want theirs anymore, let me know...

I was going to order one on my next fish order.....sept. 9th id have it.

I sell them at 5" for $49.99

Sean

I was going to order one on my next fish order.....sept. 9th id have it.

I sell them at 5" for $49.99

Sean

Ohhh Tom, you think you can make it til the 9th, sounds like you found a winner. :rollface: Oh and Sean, not to hijack, but I no longer need the wavemakers you were going to send to me. I think I asked about them a couple weeks ago. I've changed my configuration around and don't have much of a need for any more of them. Thanks though.

HAPPY BELATED TO TOM!!

I have yet to see a pair for sale and would be very hesitant to buy any as such. Foxface are not known for their tolerance and if they were just getting along in the temporary quarters, watch out when established.

Mine is a good 7" these days, but was a terrible pain to get acclimated and fattened up. He is now eating anything that hits the water.

Good luck.

Thanks. I have been doing alot of reading once I had seen them on a tank of the month piece. Sounds like they are pretty hardly as long as they are fed alot of greens. What does your like to eat if you dont mind me asking?

What does your like to eat if you dont mind me asking?
Early on all it would eat was One 8"x8"ish sheet of nori per day and some macro algae.

Currently feeding 3 types of Ocean Nutrition and Two Little Fishies atm, but the fish does not seem to have a preference.

Currently feeding, SF spirulina brine cubes, Formula VHP, PE Mysis, and he will actually nibble on small pieces of Gamma Lancefish(I suspect the little white spaghetti noodle sized silversides would be great)

• 4 weeks later...