Anyone running the Orphek Led light bar??

epleeds

I was thinking of getting a 24” for a little zoa tank. Just wondering if anyone is using these. Are they controllable?  Or just like a reef brite strip, basically on/off

I’m running a 48” orphek uv bar. Really impressed with it, build quality it great. But it is not controllable, just on/off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve heard a lot of good things about them, I just went with the ATLANTIC V4’s, and an very happy. I know it’s the fixture, not the bar, but the price was right.

Who sells these?  Do retailers sell the bars or do u have to go through them. 

I got mine from saltwateraquarium.com. Looks like they are sold out of the 24” blue plus right now though.

I am running four bars along side my two halides.  I love them now that I figured out the ballasts can’t touch and the fixtures can’t touch anything either. I kept having flickering issues and no one could tell me what was going on until finally I figured it out on my own while in the middle of slow emails back and fourth with with orpek. My bars were touching the halide reflectors when the fan was running since I have them all hung from cables.