Family Memberships

Thanks everyone for electing me as your Membership Director!  I look forward to serving the community!

At our meeting yesterday, we had a few families that had paid for a family membership (had a receipt) but had not had their account updated.  Of course, this was embarrassing for all and created some confusion.  Please accept my apologies if you were one of these families - we value your membership!!  

This is a friendly reminder to please follow through with the instructions on family memberships as they require some manual entry by us.  If you don't receive confirmation from us, please ping us again (we're human, after all!  Emails slip through sometimes!)

Family Membership Directions (as copied from the Store):

About Family Membership

If you wish to have more than 1 member of your family participate as a member at meetings or in the forum, you should choose this package. $35 covers all members of a family (living under one roof) for one year. Additional signup information will be required. Email us at membership@wamas.org to help us identify your family members for upgrade. This subscription package provides family members additional access to our For Sale, Trade, Auction, Member Discussion, Refugium, and many other members-only forums. In addition, it provides complimentary (or in exceptional cases, discounted) access to WAMAS meetings and events.

Thanks for your help in making our community run smoothly!

V/r,

Nikki

We'll work through this. Back when we mailed membership cards to everybody, this was noted on the member's card. We don't have the card any longer and the forum software doesn't pull active product (i.e. subscription) information into the reports we can generate. Nikki and I are talking about our options, one of which includes creating a WAMAS Family Member class much like the WAMAS Student Member class that we have today.