Sand? For seeding a bed

I just switched out my bed from crushed coral / shell, to a sand olny bed, but in the proscess of course I didn't save a cup or two of sand... I asked for sand before, and I was suposed to get it during the 125 tank move, unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the move... :( Does any one have a cup or two of sand I could use to seed my new sand bed??

It doesn't need to contain pods or coraline alge, thought that would be very nice, I just need bacteria colonies. I'll post this in forsale/trade section as well see where I can get a reaction.

Howard County Maryland Area please. I could pay if nessecary in :cheers: or reef supplement.

How far down 70 are you... I'm in frederick, and might be willing to meet part way.

Dave

How far down 70 are you... I'm in frederick, and might be willing to meet part way.

Dave

About half way would be 20 minutes, but I may or may not be comming up that way to see an nice firery redhead, I'd be able to tell you by tomarrow. Thatnks for ht e offer, what could i give you?

I just switched out my bed from crushed coral / shell, to a sand olny bed, but in the proscess of course I didn't save a cup or two of sand... I asked for sand before, and I was suposed to get it during the 125 tank move, unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the move... :( Does any one have a cup or two of sand I could use to seed my new sand bed??

It doesn't need to contain pods or coraline alge, thought that would be very nice, I just need bacteria colonies. I'll post this in forsale/trade section as well see where I can get a reaction.

Howard County Maryland Area please. I could pay if nessecary in :cheers: or reef supplement.

....I was the one who donated the bucket o sand .... feel bad for the trasporter (chefthomasr).... that bucket smelled bad .... sorry, i have no more sand.