Next Meeting, Annual meeting, 2/8/2020

AlanM

This is the first announcement of our annual meeting on 2/8/2020.  That's a week after Super Bowl Sunday.  Normally we would have the winter meeting on 1/25, but we had to move it due to a scheduling conflict.

This meeting will be at North Bethesda Middle School in Maryland.  I'll post a full meeting thread when more details are known.  We will start alternating meetings between Maryland and Virginia from this point on so we expect our April meeting to be in Virginia and Summer to be back in Maryland.

The annual meeting is also when we elect club officers.

Up for election this year will be President, Membership Director, and Treasurer.  I'm currently the president but am not putting my name in to run again.  Nikki Bridges is currently the Membership Director and Scott Friedman is the Treasurer.

An officer will post a thread looking for nominations for the three offices.  Please consider joining the leadership of the club if you have an interest.  There will be four past presidents (including me) who are very willing to help get a new president going.