Request list from Dr. Mac for Symposia

michaelg

Dr. Mac is planning on bringing lots of frags, nano-gems, and some Bali aquacultured corals for the symposium. Please list here the other types of corals you would like him to bring.  He doesn't plan to bring the expensive large acropora's due to low sales in the past.  If you have one you would especially like, you can have him bring it (contact him directly for special requests- including sand, algae, liverock, etc.).  If he gets a feeling that other items will sell well from responses here, he will try to accomidate (thus is something has been mentioned, mention it again).  Don't list specific fish.

I requested that he bring some of the "forsale" acroporas- large for $55, med for $45, etc...

I would like to pick up a blue-tipped green monti.  I plan on stocking up some new SPS's for my upgraded tank (so a variety would be nice).

cheers,

Darren

Any cured LR for sale?

Guest cjm033
i was looking for a small (2-3 inch) blue maxima if he can bring one of those.

I'm interested in a Montipora danae (sp? correct species?) aka "Superman" - whatever... the blue monti with the red polyps......  *wink*

Oh yeah, and any and all flavors of ricordia.

Cheers

Mike

Possibly looking for some Blue,Red Zoo's, Neon Pink Tree Coral, Pulsing Xenia's and Blue, Green and Red Mushrooms.

About 10 more Redleg Crabs, Cucumber

Howard

Looking for some scarlet hermits and shells for them to grow into.  Some colorful mushrooms & zoos would also be nice.

For inverts such as hermits or snails, you should write to him directly and have him bring them for you.  He will seperately bag them and put your name on them.  Same goes for live rock.

Guest reverai

Hmmmm...will the prices be different at the WAMAS Symposium than what Dr Mac charges on the web site? If so. how do we go about telling Dr Mac regarding what we are looking for ects?

Thanks

Steve

Guest oneblackhorse
I'd love to see some nice Ricordia colonies and I know it's not a coral, but I REALLY would love to get a red serpent star!  I've looked EVERYWHERE for one.

If there are specific items, they are usually the same price- though what he brings to the meetings is usually less.  Sometimes a lot less if you have patience.

I will be bringing Bali Aquacultured Acros, a wide variety of nano corals, some other soft corals and zoos and thats about it for this time. No frags, maybe a few Acro colonies. With logistics issues I will likely just have everything in bags as usual and will put a pic on each bag so you can see what everything is. Generally my prices are lower at the meetings than on my site. If anyone has specific items you see on the site that you want me to bring please call me, 877-887-5224.

Guest Leishman

Dr Mac:  

How many sps will you be bringing?  I can't get to the meeting till after lunch, will there be anything left!!??!!

Bringing 60 Bali Cultured, 75 assorted nanos-some Acros, and probably about 40 or so Acro colonies. Should be plenty for everyone.

Guest Leishman

ah, I'm in luck, ther may be one or two left by lunch time!!

Thanks Doc, see you Sat

Guest goblinshark
Dr. Mac, how much does your liverock run?  I need about 4-5 medium sized rocks for my 10gallon mantis shrimp aquarium, and maybe afew small ones also.