Rank methods: ionic imbalance offenders

Acrop2

I could be totally wrong but if I look at the following methods for adding Ca/Alk [ Ca reactor, kalk, 2 part, 3 part balling, carbocalcium ]  and think about which ones lead to ionic imbalances I am guessing...

Kalk, ca reactors, and carbocalcium contribute would contribute minimally

2 part obviously the most, 3 part balling would be better but you start altering additions to reach a certain Ca or alk you could get in trouble.

How do you guys think about this? I generally understand the concept but with I had a better grasp on it.

Good summary. In the top tier, calcium reactors are superior to kalk and Carbocalcium in that it is more complete (does not require magnesium and most trace element addition). Kalk supplies both calcium and alkalinity in balanced ratios. Carbocalcium (e. g. Calcium formate) does the same once bacteria process the formate carbon source. While small, this last method may have an effect on both phosphate and nitrate consumption, too.

Ionic imbalance from the other methods occurs over a long period through accumulation and can be minimized through occasional (e. g. Annual) large water changes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk