Help with Tank move........AGAIN!! August 19th

steveoutlaw

I'm putting out the call for help moving a 125g tank again. There will be some free stuff in it for anybody who helps. I'm moving the tank from Silver Spring to Woodbridge. The tank is already broken down so it will just be showing up, loading, and bringing it here.

I'm putting out the call for help moving a 125g tank again. There will be some free stuff in it for anybody who helps. I'm moving the tank from Silver Spring to Woodbridge. The tank is already broken down so it will just be showing up, loading, and bringing it here.

Hey man - I'll help. I would have helped last time, but I was on vacation...

Silver Spring is fairly close to me, being that I live in laurel. I'm a bit new to wamas, but I'd be willing to help.

I have a Jetta, and may or may not have a wagon at my disposal as well.

Shamelessly bribbed :cheers: I'll be there with the PacStar

Jason - Thanks for the offer! Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny - I promise this is the last 125g I'll ask you to help me move!!

I'll post the address as soon as I get it from him.

Ok folks, I got the address:

Okay, the address where the tank is:

9828 Bristol Avenue

Silver Spring, MD

- 95N towards DC

- 495 W/N towards American Legion Bridge not Woodrow Wilson Bridge

- Cross American Legion Bridge and continue on 495 towards Silver Spring

- Right after Connecticut avenue exit is the Georgia Avenue Exit.

- Take Georgia Avenue exit North towards Wheaton (not South/Silver Spring)

- 2nd traffic light, Right turn onto Forest Glen Rd.

- Go exactly 1 mile on Forest Glen Rd and Bristol avenue will be on your right. The street is a dead end and butts up to 495 (we're the only house on that street.

Let me know if my help is still needed

Jason,

We can always use another set of hands. And it's always nice to meet a new member. We'll see you there Saturday! :cheers:

Jason,

We can always use another set of hands. And it's always nice to meet a new member. We'll see you there Saturday! :cheers:

One: Your signature is incorrect you've mispelled "gitty gitty"

Two: If I'm able to choose which car would you rather me bring

Three: What's the afomentioned free stuff, I'd like to meet the people of wamas, however with the gas prices and cars not running off of RODI water yet I'm just slightly curious what the "stuff" is. PM me?

Root beer! :cheers:

Please only jager and cuervo for me .... I was hoping for LR or something

Edited by jason the filter freak

Please only jager and cuervo for me .... I was hoping for LR or something

Beer is hobby related! Oh man nobody told you?? Well we'll get you fixed up on saturday :rollface:

Jason........what signature are you talking about?

I'm aware you don't have a signature... I was preluding to the fact that you should add one...

Steve - What time is the move on Saturday?

Perhaps we can help each other out here?

I have a group order coming to my house saturday morning.

I have a tank stand that will need at least 8 people to move...perhaps on your way from point A to point B, you could help me move my stand (and anyone else driving with you). I live only 2 miles off of 95 on the way to your house.

Then I can follow you back to your place if you need the help with your tank.

LMK what you think.

I think my tank is now overstocked (especially with my lousy skimmer), so I need to get rid of 5 Pajama Cardinal's.

-Carl

I'd offer my help but I'm out of town on that day. Plus, it'd be a great chance to pick up that rock! If the move gets "moved" to another date, let me know. I'll help out if I can. I can fit the 125 and the stand in the car at the same time (I used to move my 125 all the time and I'd put the tank in, put the lights back on, stick the stand in, and then put all of the equipment into the stand).

Steve,

Saturday, I'll be 32 MILES off the coast of OBX NC, catching BIG FISHIES! :wink:

Steve - What time is the move on Saturday?

Perhaps we can help each other out here?

I have a group order coming to my house saturday morning.

I have a tank stand that will need at least 8 people to move...perhaps on your way from point A to point B, you could help me move my stand (and anyone else driving with you). I live only 2 miles off of 95 on the way to your house.

Then I can follow you back to your place if you need the help with your tank.

LMK what you think.

I think my tank is now overstocked (especially with my lousy skimmer), so I need to get rid of 5 Pajama Cardinal's.

-Carl

Carl-

That could work. We're meeting there at 9:00 and I plan to be on the road on my way back at 9:30. Luckily the tank is dry so it's merely going to be loading equipment into the cars and unloading it directly into my garage. Let us know where you live and I'll see if I can rally the troops for a quick stop to help you out.

Dave-

Maybe next time. I'll send you pics of the rock once I get it.

Howard-

That's horrible. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that. I think the only thing that could make it worse was if they made you drink beer while you were fishing!! :drink:

Steve

Steve -How many are you expecting to be in your posse on Saturday? Making the trip down I-95.

I expect we're going to need at least 6-8 people to move my tank stand. I need to figure out how many neighbors I need to ask as well.

I will send you my address on PM, but I basically live right near Fort Belvoir, about 2.5 miles off of I-95.

-Carl