CA Reactor

Caribbean Jake

A) is the main open?

B) Is the regulator open (and on)?

C) Is ther blockage?

Dave

D) Do you hear gas leaking?

Dave

It may be the solenoid valve is closed if you have one. mine is open when plugged in.

David

the main is open

the solenoid valve is connected

there is no block, I can blow air in one end of tube and feel it on the oher end

the regulator is open

when I open the neddle valve, i hear air leak... and see bubbles in the bubble count

I'm confused before you said you didn't see bubbles now you do?

Where are you hearing the air (CO2) escape from? (the solenoid?) end of tube?

My guess is that the solenoid is not securely mounted to the tank and there is leaking (especially if you didn't use a gasket... been there done that... and if you are hearing CO2 leaking from there).

Dave

I'm confused too..."I don't see the bubbels in the bubbke counter" then "i hear air leak... and see bubbles in the bubble count".???

Did you remember to grab the gasket from the empty tank you gave me? Sometimes they stick to the tank rather than the regulator. Pull the regulator back off and open the tank valve tons of co2 should shoot out. Then put the regulator back on (hopefully you have your gasket still), and cut the power for your solenoid then open up the tank valve again....do you hear a leak?

ok, now I see the bubbles in the bubble counter, I replaced the sealed between the tank the regulator and solenoid valve., the leak is at the needle valve.

If you have a compression fitting at the needle valve remove the tubing and cut a inch off, put it back together and I'm pretty sure this will solve you leak.

the needle valve came apart in two pieces, aparently it was defective or I borke it while changing tanks. The leak was at the needle valve, now I have to wait till Monday to replace it (buy one).