yet another new to wamas person.

Jager

Hi, Im Justin, you can all thank (or hate :P) Ybenormal for getting me in here and paying the 20 to join.

I dont live in Dc, im actually 3 hours south, but i drive to DC quite a bit, and being that there is no club in my area, it certinly is nice to have a group to connect with.

I am definatly not new to the scene, been at this for about 11 years, done the usual stints in LFS 's and such, and I administrate thepufferforum.com, am a staffer at WWm when time permits etc.

Hopefully ill be able to help some and learn a few new tricks myself.

Be seeing you all around for sure.

Hi, Im Justin, you can all thank (or hate :P) Ybenormal for getting me in here and paying the 20 to join.

I dont live in Dc, im actually 3 hours south, but i drive to DC quite a bit, and being that there is no club in my area, it certinly is nice to have a group to connect with.

I am definatly not new to the scene, been at this for about 11 years, done the usual stints in LFS 's and such, and I administrate thepufferforum.com, am a staffer at WWm when time permits etc.

Hopefully ill be able to help some and learn a few new tricks myself.

Be seeing you all around for sure.

Well, welcome to Wamas! :)

Welcome aboard again Justin,

Full privileges are now set, enjoy and hopefully if you can get away, attend some tank tours this weekend! :)

Howard

Hey cool. A veteran. Look forward to some knowledge dosing. :) Hmmm, maybe I should just invest in a knowledge reactor... but then, I think that's what howard tried and you've seen what happened to his hair!

Hey cool. A veteran. Look forward to some knowledge dosing. :)

Careful now... Don't give Justin a swelled head. We still have to work with him on the other forums! :rollface:

right bob..... :) I mostly do predator training and such. alot of fun. someone pays me to keep their fish, get them big and eating the right diet (usually 6"+) then i put it in their display tank and start all over.

until now i really havent had a set tank with any inhabitants that stayed. but ive got a few pics of the old systems and such. Ill yank them off tpf and get them up here tomorrow or something.

as for knowledge dosing idk, im no anthony calfo or Bob fenner, i just like to think i know just enough to get in serious trouble LOL