Standard Faucet Adapter / Quick Connect Faucet Coupler

EricBrian

Anybody need a Standard Faucet Adapter / Quick Connect Faucet Coupler?

Shown here:

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=_A6

and here

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=RO1317

(Hmmm.... I wonder why they have the same item twice for different prices????)

If so, are you going to Flowerseller's tank tour this Sunday?

Let me know and it is yours. I got two of them and only need one.

I definitely need one, but I won't be at the TT unfortunately. You don't happen to work anywhere near Reston do you? Or maybe I can paypal you some money to ship it to my house in haymarket, VA. What say you?

I definitely need one, but I won't be at the TT unfortunately. You don't happen to work anywhere near Reston do you? Or maybe I can paypal you some money to ship it to my house in haymarket, VA. What say you?

How about this:

If anybody going to the TT wants it, I will give it to them. If nobody wants it, then I will send it to you after the TT.

How about this:

If anybody going to the TT wants it, I will give it to them. If nobody wants it, then I will send it to you after the TT.

sounds good to me...fingers crossed! :biggrin:

N8doggg,

Do you live close to BRK?

If so, that would be a good drop-off point.

Eric

Do I live close to BRK??? Practically my back yard!!! Ok, well 5 min drive or so. I'd be more than happy to pick up there. I didn't suggest it because your profile says Alexandria and didn't know if that'd be a hike. When would you want to meet? I really appreciate this! Saves me hours of aimlessly roaming the HomeDepot halls.

Do I live close to BRK??? Practically my back yard!!! Ok, well 5 min drive or so. I'd be more than happy to pick up there. I didn't suggest it because your profile says Alexandria and didn't know if that'd be a hike. When would you want to meet? I really appreciate this! Saves me hours of aimlessly roaming the HomeDepot halls.

Johnny said that my lights should arrive some time this week. If they do, I'll probably head out there this weekend. I could send you an IM.

Johnny said that my lights should arrive some time this week. If they do, I'll probably head out there this weekend. I could send you an IM.

That would be awesome. Only thing is, I will be out of town on Saturday. So if anything, if you plan on going there on Saturday...if you could leave it with John or whoever is working and I'll pick it up on Sunday. I'm already supposed to pick something else up for a friend as well. If it is a Friday or Sunday, I will be more than happy to meet you there.

I've got one if you're fingers involuntarily become uncrossed but I'm not shipping.

Still have the faucet adapter????

Carla

Here is the best adaptor I have ever used. It allows your facet to be used normally and the RO connector to be added when needed in just one second.

I have mine on a hose adaptor with a Y for my washer and it has two switches (used for garden hoses) and all i do is turn the switch off or on and i like it