Piscine Energetics mysis (PE mysis)

johnnybv

Piscine Energetics mysis (PE mysis)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What size pack would you buy?

• 3.5 oz cube pack $ 8.99
    • 4 oz plat pack $ 7.99
    • 8 oz flat pack $ 13.99

I have had quite a demand to carry the PE line of mysis, and of course I have to buy by the case. Due to the lack of storage I will only be able to carry one size, and need input of what size pack to carry.

Please vote on the poll, and the quicker I get a decent amount of replies the quicker I can order this stuff.

I have had quite a demand to carry the PE line of mysis, and of course I have to buy by the case. Due to the lack of storage I will only be able to carry one size, and need input of what size pack to carry.

Please vote on the poll, and the quicker I get a decent amount of replies the quicker I can order this stuff.

John, How many 8oz are in a case? I typically buy 10 packs at a time.

John, How many 8oz are in a case? I typically buy 10 packs at a time.

The 8 oz case is only 38 pieces, so that may bee the route to go if I sell 10 right off the bat.

• 2 weeks later...

8 oz packs of the PE Mysis will be in Thursday.

John

8 oz packs of the PE Mysis will be in Thursday.

John

Hi

I love PE mysis, I use a lot of it. A completely superior mysis.

For me, I use the huge flat packs. I think they're 25 oz? Maybe larger.

tim