Lighting Suggestions

cynthia

This week my 210 aquarium bracing snapped.  I have it together right now with clamps preparing my 300 gallon tank for it's replacement.  I want to use my current lighting I have on my 210 knowing that it will not be enough for the new tank.  The new tank is 32 inches tall. 30 inches wide and 72 inches long.  

Currently, I have 2 Evergrow IT5060's on my tank.  I have had great growth with these lights and want to keep them on my new tank, HOWEVER, I do know that this will not be enough given the footprints of the new tank.  I need to add some additional lighting to get the lighting down to the bottom of the tank.  Any suggestion on what I can add?

With regards to coral I have: 

Different species of chalices, montiporas, mushrooms, toadstools, 

Bunch of torch, frogspawn, duncans and hammer coral.

Thanks in advance for the guidance.

If you like the evergrows and want to stay with similar lighting, look into ocean revive T247’s. You could add 2-4 of those with your current lighting to have what you need. It would also keep costs down.

I run them on several tanks and they are perfect for your needs

That’s a good idea from Leeds, just consider mounting all those lights though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me and you wanted be full coverage. I would get 4 of the T247’s and mount them in the canopy every 18” and combine them with what you currently have. You might be able to get by with 2 depending on ur rock work and coral placement. But you would have much better coverage with 4